Facility User Fee Mon.-Thurs. Fri. & Sun. Saturdays
Non- Narr. Resident $650.00 $1,850.00 $2,500.00
Narragansett Resident $550.00 $1,450.00 $1,900.00
Local Non-Profit $400.00 $700.00 N/A
Facility base user fee includes a five (5) hour event with additional two (2) hours for set up and one (1) hour for take down and clean up. Total time of use is eight (8) consecutive hours, between 11:00am and 12:00am.
Additional costs associated with your rental
- Tables and chairs are provided through Kinney Bungalow at an additional cost – on a price per piece basis according to the Table and Chair worksheet (see rental packet).
- There are also fixed set up fees associated with your rental. A fee of $150.00 for the inside set-up and a fee of $50.00 for the outside set-up will be added to your table and chair invoice.
- All renters are required to acquire general liability insurance for the event. Please see the General Liability Insurance section below. If you choose the “tulip” policy outlined, the cost will be approximately $135.00
- Additional event time in excess of the 5 hours included in the base fee can be purchased for $250.00 per hour.
- Additional Pre and Post vendor access or decorating access can be purchased for $50.00 per hour.
- A non-refundable deposit of $500.00 and a completed and signed Reservation Application and Indemnity Agreement are required to secure a date at Kinney Bungalow.
- A $500 damage/security deposit along with your remaining rental fees will be due 90 days prior to the scheduled event date.
- Your table and chair invoice will be emailed to you no later than 2 weeks prior to the scheduled event date.
- The damage/security deposit will be returned 2-4 weeks following the event, provided there is no damage to the facility, all regulations were abided by and no additional fees are due.
- Serving of alcoholic beverages must conform to State of Rhode Island law and Town of Narragansett regulations. The Town of Narragansett, The Narragansett Land Conservancy Trust, the Bungalow Coordinator and the Coordinator’s staff disclaim and the user accepts responsibility for any liabilities arriving from the event. According to state law, an open bar cannot exceed 4 ½ consecutive hours. Bar service must be suspended 30 minutes prior to the contracted termination of the event.
- Alcoholic beverages must be served by a licensed bartender; No self-service bars or wine left on tables for self service. Shots, shot bars, home brewed/fermented alcoholic beverages; grain alcohol and liquor over 100 proof are prohibited at the Bungalow. Drinking games, beer bongs, flaming drinks and kegs are also prohibited at the Bungalow.
- Alcohol/bar service must be served as an “open bar”. Unless the renter is a religious or political non-profit organization hosting a fundraiser, then you may obtain a liquor license from the Town of Narragansett. A copy must be provided to the Bungalow Event Coordinator a minimum of two weeks prior to the event.
- Parking – Kinney Bungalow has a parking lot on the Sunset Farm property (west side of the building) and includes handicapped parking areas. Parking on the grass or farm property is not permitted. Service vehicles must park in the designated area when not in the process of unloading and loading and must not block the driveway.
- Event parking must not interfere with normal farm operations.
- Smoking – The Bungalow is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas only.
- Capacity – Kinney Bungalow’s maximum capacity is 150 persons.
- Two event attendants will unlock, lock and remain at the Bungalow for the duration of your event.
- Music, entertainment and bar service must be suspended 30 minutes prior to the contracted termination of the event. This allows for guests to depart in an unhurried manner. Users are responsible for the prompt departure of their guests.
- All equipment, rentals, decorations, and all other property belonging to users, their service providers and/or their guests must be removed from the building within one hour following the event.
- Caterers/users are responsible for the cleanup of their events within the one hour allowed at the conclusion of the event, including the lawn areas used and the parking lot.
For a complete list of polices, the Rental Application, and floor chart samples please call 401-788-2573 or email email@example.com for a complete rental packet.